Long Overdue: Alicia Strom


This post is LONG over due. I want to formally introduce Alicia my partner at Before I Do. I have been so very fortunate to have known Alicia over the past few years. She first came on our team as an intern and very quickly we fell in love with her work ethic and zest for life. We worked her hard and she kept asking for more, that was when we knew she was a keeper. She quickly grew with the company and even better we grew in our friendship. When Tammi phased out of the wedding side of what we do, I knew in my heart, Alicia was the perfect person to step into the role. I am so blessed to call her my partner. She is the kindest and most authentic person I know.  I can promise that each and every bride/groom that has worked with her would undoubtedly agree with my statement.

Raised in Minnesota, Alicia's found appreciation for the San Diego sunshine and life's exciting adventures is apparent from the moment you meet her. Always inspired by her surroundings, she is quick to pick up on the little details that make each couple and celebration distinct. This ability to exist in the moment combined with an all-around enthusiasm for life, love and beauty makes her a joy to work with. And, as many a bride and groom can testify, she's been known to make a friend - or ten - in the process. Her extreme attention to detail, creative style and poise has become priceless to our events.

Likes:
​Traveling everywhere | Europe has a piece of her heart
​Attracted to laughter
​Loves Presecco
​Sun & water | ​beaches​
Lover of love ​& life​

Dislikes:
Spiders
Messy Clutter
Disrespect
Lies
Dead plants

Thank you to Jaslynn Asp and Thy Lam from Fresh Face Era for making us look beautiful. A huge thanks to Carmen at Carmen Santorelli Photography

 photo AliciaandMe-MicheleWoodcockisaweddingplannerinSanDiegofocusingonhighendeventsWeddingplanninginRanchoSantaFeWeddingPlannerinD_zpsca47673b.jpg

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails