Finishing Touches Tuesday: MacKenzie's 1st Birthday Bash!

My little lady is ONE! I really cant believe it. She started walking a week before her birthday and ever since then I have realized that I no longer have a baby but a toddler.  It is a bit sad as that chapter is over but I am so ready and excited for the next one.

My husband and I were thrilled to celebrate her big day with all our closest friends at our NEW house. We have had a lot going on lately so I am surprised that I even pulled together a party. I am glad we mustered up the energy because the party was a blast.

The theme was an "outdoor movie party" and we did just that! Pizza, popcorn, soda, lots of candy and of course a movie marathon for the kids! The colors were inspired by the dress she was wearing, which must say I bought back when I was pregnant. :) It ended up being a great purchase as it lead me to all these fun bright colors.

Gosh, I love this little lady SO much. Happy Birthday my baby girl!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket 
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

Gina said...

can you tell me where the adorable invitation is from?!

Anonymous said...

WHERE THE HELL IS THE INVITE FROM

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails