We can not say more thankful and amazing words about our team of interns! We really would not be the strong unit that we are without their dedication and support on each and every event. We love and appreciate them more then words can describe. I want to formally introduce our longest running interns of 2014! How fun are they!?
Born in Australia, raised in Northern California, currently living the dream in San Diego. Cassidy moved here for college and just finished at San Diego State University with her Bachelor’s degree in Liberal Studies. Although kids will always have her heart, she has found a special knack for event planning. Since she was a little girl Cassidy has had a passion for making others peoples day brighter and she loves being able to do that with Before I Do Events. “It is such a privilege to be able to be a part of one of the most memorable and exciting days of a couples life. This internship is all about helping celebrate love and new adventures in people’s lives and there is nothing I enjoy more than that”!
- Whiskey. Lace. Sparkles. All of it. Together
- Kids Laughs. My favorite thing in the world
- Avocado – on anything, everywhere, all the time, lots of it
- Random trains in Europe. For me life is always better lived spontaneously with friends
- Buying flowers at farmers markets. It always makes me happy
- Slow walkers
- Cats. Love kittens, hate cats. Sorry cat lovers
- Anything that involves math
- Messy spaces
- Forgetting chapstick
Born in California, raised in Washington state, and now back in California as it was her first love she is currently living in San Diego. Nichole adores her family with all her heart. She loves spending time with her three adorable little nieces Chicka, Nuggie, and fries - they are her little happy meal. Throughout this internship Nichole has found a love and passion for the events industry. She loves the beauty of it all but she has surprisingly also discovered her love for logistics. She loves solving problems, getting it done, and accomplishing anything thrown her way. Needing to be in 12 places at once, the numerous time crunches throughout the day, Nichole's answer is always... BRING IT ON! She loves seeing the orchestration first hand and loves seeing all the beautiful events come together from start to finish. Nichole really enjoys spending her California days outside the office and away from the desk by attending fun meetings with all our clients as well as taking beautiful venue tours in the sun. She is a wonderful right hand woman and an assistant that can do it all.
5 likes :
- Family. It’s most important to me
- Hearing people whole heartedly laugh till there are tears in their eyes
- Midnight talks at the beach about all and everything.
- DISNEYLAND!!! I will forever and always be a kid at heart.
- Did I say my family?
- Kale chips-bleh!
- Rude people. There is no need for you !
- Clutter, reduce and organize it. Asap.
- People with bad hygiene. Wash your hands!
- Litter bugs